The Family Healing Center, Inc. (FHC) is committed to making available services available for those who are in need of mental heath, substance abuse, and family counseling. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with our clients’ and donors’ expectations is a high priority. To ensure that our clients and donors can rely upon the quality of services we make available, FHC adheres to the following policy:
1. FHC will only collect the personal information that is necessary to conduct our business. That means we will only collect information to provide services and to safeguard the assets of FHC.
3. Clients and donors shall have reasonable access to their information upon request. FHC has the responsibility to ensure that the records are complete and accurate.
4. FHC will not disclose nonpublic personal information to non-affiliated third parties except:
- When the client or donor authorizes the disclosure
- When the disclosure is authorized by applicable law
- When such disclosure is required to complete a transaction
- When necessary to comply with a court order or regulation
5. FHC will not sell clients’ or donors’ information to telemarketing firms or any third-party agency