Workshops dealing with children
- How to deal with children who have autism—this includes how to get tested for autism.
- How to deal with children of substance abuse parents
- Dealing with children who have been diagnosed with Conduct Disorder or Oppositional Defiance Disorder
- Bullying and being bulled –what parents should know about bullying and cyberbullying.
Workshops dealing with All Ages and Family
- Substance Abuse –How to tell if someone is using
- The Newest Drugs and what are they doing
- The Role of the Family of the user
- Dealing with suicide
- Dealing with grief
- Dealing with Divorce
Workshops/Training are done for groups of at least 10. These workshops are $25.00 per hour. They are done by trained professionals. There are discounts for faith-based organizations. These workshops are done for schools, churches, children’s organizations, nursing homes, etc. If you are interested in hosting a workshop, then please Click here to Fill out a request form.